7 Things I’m Loving – The Inspired Room
I thought it would be fun today to show you 7 things I love recently!
- This enameled cast iron cookware is on sale this weekend! We have one of the Dutch ovens and we love it.
2. My new personalized address plaque in black and white! He just arrived and I love the attractive charm he adds.
3. From time to time, I think about buying a fancy espresso machine again! I have been using this percolator or glass pouring coffee maker lately and I am enjoying it, but sometimes I miss the elegant machines that do it all. I have been watching this machine for some time and it is on sale at the moment … or it looks nice! If you are a coffee lover, what do you use to make your coffee?
You can find all of our favorite coffee accessories here.
4. These cute patterned face masks. Lots for sets of 5 or 10! I ordered several for the family and got free delivery!
5. My new aqua oven mitts. Our oven mitts had seen better days. These are the little things, right?
6. Still in love with this vegan gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe! We may or may not love them once a week. Lol! Have you ever tried? Sea salt flakes are a must!
7. I have always crushed this wing chair. Pottery Barn has 20% off armchairs this weekend, among other great sales and free shipping! Click here to buy
The bedroom inspired on Instagram
The Inspired Room Shop