Current Obsessions: By Candlelight – Remodelista
We set our feet on our feet after the holidays and enjoy a long weekend. We note a few points:
- Introducing our 2020 guide to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, including special offers for Remodelista readers.
- The Lost Kitchen in Freedom, Maine is hosting its first ever online manufacturers market this weekend, featuring vintage finds as well as ceramics, kitchen towels, tapers and more from some of our favorite Maine makers. It’s taking place tomorrow (Sunday) evening at 8 p.m. – take a look before items run out.
- And we admire the new Revival tableware collection, with finds from Marrakech, Nagaland and Morocco.
- Virtual watch: the Noguchi Museum awards evening, in tribute to architect Sir David Adjaye OBE and artist Cai Guo-Qiang – and to the official name of the block between the former studio of Isamu Noguchi in Queens, New York, and the Isamu Noguchi Way Museum.
- Fan keeps an eye out for this puzzle auction via the 107-year-old general store Mr. Crow Company.
Margot listens to the Regenerative Real Estate podcast from environmentalist firm Latitude Realty, with training, says Margot, on topics such as gray water and “deep green architecture.”
- And don’t forget to enter to win $ 250 with small-batch, eco-conscious housewares. Obakki; enter here before tomorrow (Sunday) at midnight.