Current Obsessions: Earth Tones – Remodelista
On our radar this weekend:
- The London Hand Sale will be virtual this year from today until Saturday November 28th. Follow @thehandsale on Instagram for finds from Remodelista favorite Kirsten Hecktermann and more. (Also follow @kirstenhecktermann for discount codes and specials.)
- We’re curious about the new line of ethically crafted housewares from clothing company Kotn, complete with kitchen and bed essentials.
- Julie shared with us Design Series 8, the end result of a year-long project from Potter and Heath Clay studio director Tung Chiang. The collection will be available for sale on January 26; Until then, take a look at his creation here.
- Need a little privacy or an ad hoc office? We love Frama’s elegantly simple room divider.
- Annie admires the Brook Farm General Store’s new blanket collection in an earthy fall palette.
- And, spotted on Instagram: writer / editor and design legend Suzy Slesin sells her personal collection of design and architecture books; follow at @suzyslesin.