Happy Gifts to Inspire More Joy in Your Home
Happy Thanksgiving weekend! Remember, my friend, despite the crazy things going on in the world right now, THE JOY IS NOT CANCELED!
Here is a list of ways to inspire more happiness in your home and gifts of joy for the people you love!
Offer games and plan activities that inspire joy and create fun family memories!
- Gift card to the local cafe / ice cream / restaurant and a date on the calendar to spend time together!
- Gifts to inspire a new hobby or make a gift certificate to enjoy a new family activity!
(learn to bake a pie together (give a pie plate!), a cast iron dutch oven – learn how to bake or make cozy winter soups, take an online painting class – donate a packet of canvases art)
Gift plants to infuse the joy and power of nature into your home!
This is a wonderful limited time vacation starter package for you and your loved ones. I highly recommend these oils and gift box.
The Holiday Starter Pack contains all the winter essentials you need: the Sweet Aroma Diffuser, 9 best-selling oils, and our coveted Thieves Waterless Hand Sanitizer, all in a chic, printed zippered carrying case. leopard.
You will ALSO receive my FREE welcome gift if you purchase this or any starter kit before 11/30! Details here!
Donate books, they improve emotional well-being!
- As much as we love real books, we also love reading books on our Kindle. We always take them with us when you travel to save space and make it easier to get new books on the go.
- Remember, all of my books make great gifts too! You can get them here or at your favorite dealer. Find details about each book here!
SALE OF ELECTRONIC BOOKS
Electronic versions of my books Dwelling, and But Where Do I Put the Couch? are both on HUGE SALE between Nov 24th and Jan 5th!
The eBook of Dwelling normally costs $ 14.99 and is reduced to $ 3.99.
The Where Should I Put the Couch? E-book is normally $ 27.99 and is reduced to $ 4.99.
You can order either of these from your favorite eBook retailer!
Give simple joys.
A puppy would bring a lot of joy this year, yes? But if puppies aren’t on your gift list, here are some other simple ideas to consider:
- My family has long loved cozy, fluffy down slippers. Click here for similar ones.
We have plenty of hand-picked gift guides for all of your holiday shopping! Click here for wonderful gift ideas for everyone!