How to Make Your Home Feel Ready for Spring
Who likes to bring out his bunny decor this time of year? I admit it, I love my ceramic bunnies. Whether you like to decorate with signs of spring or not, your home can look more like spring.
Here are some ideas to refresh the style of your home for the season!
- If your rug is particularly wintery, replacing it with a lighter one can totally transform your space. You can even try removing a rug from a room entirely and baring yourself to see what it feels like – you might like the airier feel for a season!
2. Start with spring colors that inspire you. If your home is neutral, a soft palette of greenish blue works every season and is especially fresh and lovely in spring!
3. Live a little, bring more lively patterned bedding or curtains!
4. If your home is more serious in tone or style, make a simple seasonal statement with organic elements.
5. Design the house you want to live in this spring. Do you plan to sit outside on your screened porch as soon as the snow melts? Start in this space and refresh it. Do you like to organize an Easter or Sunday brunch? Consider refreshing your table settings or creating a cute new centerpiece.
More spring inspiration on the inspired piece:
24 ideas to bring spring into your home
Inspired by: Fresh spring decor
Simple spring-loaded centerpiece: get creative
Favorite spring doormats
Easy ways to decorate your porch in spring
Spring room refreshment
All the spring decor items on the inspired bedroom
Are you looking for a spring decor? We have collected many finds in our Spring Shop!