KItchen water bottles are not only practical for storing everyday items, they bring a clean look and personality to your counters, shelves and pantry!
People often ask me where I find my black and white ceramic bottles. I love them! Unfortunately, my exact model has been out of stock for a while, but I have found many similar sources for you today.
Things we keep in our kitchen cans: our vitamin D and C powder, tea bags, coffee beans and pods, snacks, nuts, sugar, flour, etc.
Don’t limit yourself to using canisters only in the kitchen, they are also handy in the bathroom for hair ties, bobby pins, cotton swabs, etc.
Take advantage of the inspiration below and find plenty of sources at the end!
- Set of 3 black and white cans
- Ceramic box with blue and white bamboo lid
- Stoneware coffee box
- Patterned stoneware box with wooden lid
- Set of 6 patterned cans
- Textured kitchen box
- Black kitchen box
- White Textured Ceramic Box with Wooden Lid – Set of 2
- Small matt white canister with cork lid
- Small glass canister with cork top set of 2
- Gray white and wood kitchen can
- Set of 3 blue and white kitchen pots
- 3 Piece Green Kitchen Canister Set
- Set of gray textured cans
Find lots of organizational inspiration in my Simple Organization book and in my book Make Room for What You Love!
My Shiplap Kitchen Tour + Get the Look Sources
10-minute household chores to organize your life
Happy drawers: simple organizing ideas
12 pretty accessories to organize your home
Click here for all organizational articles on The Inspired Room