HHello, Kylee here! After sharing my entryway post (on how to decorate when your front door opens into your living room), many of you contacted me telling me that you also have a space for very small entrance! So I dug a bit to see what kinds of solutions I could come up with when you don’t have a lot of furniture space. I’ve rounded up some of my favorites that are multifunctional or well suited for a small space. Enjoy!
Sources for the above graph:
1. Entrance cabinet (many color options)
2. Valet hook
3. Entrance wall mirror with hooks
4. Coat rack with shelf and hooks
5. Storage bench
6. Set of iron entry shelves with baskets and hooks
7. Wooden bench
8. Storage mirror in the hall
9. Swivel hanging bracket (two color options)
10. Entrance shelf with hooks
11. Wooden tree with hooks
Looking for more inspiration for small spaces? Here are some related articles!
More solutions for a small or no entrance
10 mistakes in decorating small spaces
How to organize in a small house
5 clever ways to make a small space cozy and inviting
Solutions for small spaces: furniture ideas
Small and economical kitchen ideas
Make the most of hallways, entrances and small rooms
Click HERE for a gallery full of blog posts on small space ideas!